With numbers reduced again today due to the fantastic snowy weather we decided to put P4-7 in the same class.
The P6/7 pupils were asked to teach P4/5s how to use a number of new Apps.
'Alex taught me how to use the Moxier Collage. It's great you can save photos on it and do projects' - Benjamin
'Aimee taught me how to blend things in using Brushes. Mete us teaching me how to use Pottery HD' - Sophie
'Toby told me how to use Moxier Collage, it like a mixture of Pages and Moodboard' - Isabelle
'Lyle taught me how to use Animation HD and Angry Birds. Cayman also taught Nevis to use Pottery HD' - Lewis
15 comments:
I think it was fun and interesting
I am enjoying today Alexander
It was great fun!
Sophie Jewell
I loved teaching p4/5 they are better than me.
I liked learning about different apps I did not know how to use.
From Isabelle
I was getting trained by olivia it was fun
Honour
I was teaching younger students about apps it was so cool. We all had a great time and I'm hoping we will do it again.
By Alex
It was very fun helping all the P4/5 and even I learned lots of things.
From Toby
Thank you P6/7 very much for teaching us new apps in our i pad
by Daniil Tihomirov
Thank you P6/7 for helping us do Apps, it was very nice of you.
From Daniel
Thank you P6/7 for helping us do Apps, it was very nice of you.
From Daniel
Today was great my favorite app is animation HD it's so fun I I told a lot of people a hidden egg
Jack
I had a good time today
By benjamin
Honour and Hannah knew an awful lot of stuff . I had great fun
Olivia
I've learnt how to play about 4 new apps and I can't wate to play them.
From Emily
Post a Comment