Wednesday, 23 February 2011

Graphic Designer







This afternoon Colin Campbell visited P4/5 to talk to them about designing a book cover. Coin emailed the pupils his presentation so that the children could follow this on their iPads.







Colin spoke to them about what is needed on a front cover concentrating on text and images.






The pupils were then given a task. They were asked to redesign a book cover of a book that they have read (we used the book that the pupils are doing for their class talk on Friday). They were asked to apply all the rules which Colin explained to them.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed Mr Campbell's visit,it was very interesting.

By Ben Wilson.

Anonymous said...

I found this really interesting



Lewis Cameron

Anonymous said...

It was fun yesterday





Honour Gilchrist

Anonymous said...

I liked doing my own book cover.


From Isabelle Neilson

Anonymous said...

It was great fun yesterday

Hannah Burgess