An exciting blog from the pupils of Cedars School of Excellence
This trip was great fun.from Shurnjeet P4/5
It was great fun at the Falkirk Wheel.It was very high.Daniel Milner-Smith.
I really enjoyed the Falkirk wheel Today.From Isabelle
I really enjoyed the falkirk Wheel Today.From Isabelle
Our trip to the Falkirk Wheel today was awesome.I especially enjoyed going into the tunnel.By Ben Wilson P4/5
looks like another fantastic tripwish I was back at schoolBen's nan
Post a Comment
6 comments:
This trip was great fun.
from Shurnjeet P4/5
It was great fun at the Falkirk
Wheel.It was very high.
Daniel Milner-Smith.
I really enjoyed the Falkirk wheel Today.
From Isabelle
I really enjoyed the falkirk Wheel Today.
From Isabelle
Our trip to the Falkirk Wheel today was awesome.
I especially enjoyed going into the tunnel.
By Ben Wilson P4/5
looks like another fantastic trip
wish I was back at school
Ben's nan
Post a Comment