Tuesday, 21 September 2010

Roman Catapults




This afternoon Graham McKenzie-Smith came into the class and taught the pupils how to build Roman catapults. The pupils made them out of lollipop sticks, tape and string.



The pupils had a fantastic time and we will be testing them out later on this week.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steven was telling me about it. Sounds great. You might need to ask Mr Collins to board up the inside of the windows prior to testing them out. Lol
Graham - Steven's Dad

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed making the Roman Catapults, it's been great fun playing with them.



By Ben Wilson

Anonymous said...

It was fun

hannah Burgess

Anonymous said...

We are building roman catapults and soon we are going to put stuff in it.

Kai Watson

Anonymous said...

It was great fun. But it was tricky. I really needed help but I did it.

From Shurnjeet P4/5

Anonymous said...

We where making Romans Catapults.

Daniel

Anonymous said...

I had fun at macking cataputs