Monday, 6 September 2010

Falkirk Wheel







Today the class visited the Falkirk Wheel and then took part in a canal building workshop.





From the Falkirk Wheel you can see part of the Antonine Wall.














6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was super! I adored it !!!!!! :) !!!!!!!! :) Sophie

Anonymous said...

It was geat fun on the Falkirk Wheel. I enjoyed going through the tunels.
by Emily

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr Atkinson

I had a good time at the Falkirk Wheel and I thought the Irn Bru Park was fun.

Cameron

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the Falkirk wheel and I thought it was a bit slow . The most interesting parts were building the canal and going on the wheel. Amanda ;)

Anonymous said...

thank you mr atkinson the falkirk
wheel was great
hannah

Anonymous said...

Our trip to the Falkirk Wheel today was awesome.
I especially enjoyed going into the tunnel.

By Ben Wilson P4/5