Wednesday, 8 September 2010

Typing Skills




This afternoon the class were using an App called TapTyping. This App teaches the children how to type and provides a range of lessons from beginner to advanced. Every activity provides the pupils with feed back on their skills and allows them to improve their scores.






The pupils used this for the time today and absolutely loved it. I look forward to seeing great improvements in their typing skills.






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love my ipad because it has tap typing.
It is fun and hard at the same time

by Ben Wilson

Anonymous said...

That was hard!



Sophie jewell

Anonymous said...

i like type writing very much Amanda

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed playing on tap typing . It was great fun.
From Emily

Anonymous said...

I like doing tipping skills on the ipad but I'm not very good at it.
From Emily.